Cancellations, Returns and Final Sales
To cancel an order you must call 1-800-668-9938. There is no guarantee that your order can be successfully cancelled.
Publications purchased online through Publications Ontario’s eCommerce site, by phone through our Contact Centre or by mail order / purchase order, may be eligible for return to Publications Ontario if they meet the following criteria:
- Publications are in resalable condition;
- Publications are of current edition;
- Publications were not final sale at time of purchase; and
- Publications are returned within 10 days from shipping date.
Note: This policy does not apply to publications purchased in person at any of the ServiceOntario Centres including the Downtown Toronto ServiceOntario Centre, Government Service Centre in Ottawa, an OMAFRA Resource Centre or an authorized Ontario College or University Bookstore. Please contact the centre or college or university bookstore directly to inquire about their return policy.
Some exceptions apply for specific client groups. No returns are permitted for depository libraries.
To return materials:
- Obtain an authorization in advance by calling 416-326-5306
- Reference your authorization and return item(s) to:
- Gilmore Global Logistics Services
- Attn: Publications Ontario Returns
- 1299 Teron Road
- Kanata ON K2K 0P3
Items marked as Final Sale cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.